I don’t have a big sweet tooth but there is something about knowing that you can’t have dessert, that makes you crave it! I have been experimenting with Keto Baked Goods and this cookie recipe is definitely a keeper!
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cups Of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cup Of Stevia Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Of Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Of Solid Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Of Sweet Drops Caramel
Step 1: Combine the coconut oil and baking powder, to create a paste.